A Note from your Nurses
During this difficult time, we must come together and work as a team to help our community. Moving forward, we would like to remind everyone that we will be updating the health services page on the district website as we locate additional resources and information.
At this time, we highly recommend:
- Everyone to strictly follow social distancing/contact with others
- Be sure to follow the face covering/mask recommendations provided by the CDC
- Use the resources/links posted on our health services page
- Please report any illness/+COVID cases to your school nurse.
- Email your school nurse if your child or a family member is ill or has a positive test result
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water! If unavailable use hand sanitizer until you can get to a sink.
You are welcome to email us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to support the families of Woodland Park through this time of crisis. Please stay safe and be well.
Katie Beatty- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Roehrich- email@example.com
Teresa Carbonelli- firstname.lastname@example.org